Tuesday, April 05, 2011

I'm a winner!!!!

I got an email yesterday (I just opened it this morning) from Scrap-A-Way Retreats headlined:
"Congratulation to our basket winner". 
Now I'm thinking, OK, they are telling us who won, that's nice, someone won.  Then I read:
Hi there – we have randomly selected our scrapbook goodie basket winner from all March registrants for the Spring Fling Scrap-a-way!
 
Congratulations to CATHLEEN MOSES – your goodie bag will be waiting for you upon arrival!
 
Thank you,  Rosann

Shut the front door!  I actually won!!!  Now I'm thinking this is going to be a really great weekend!  How cool is that?  I will definitely post pics with the new mobile posting thing.   
I am so excited.  3 more days and I will be there.  
....justwannacraftCathy M! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a note.