Saturday, April 20, 2013

Oh the places we will go....

Good Morning
It is a cool Saturday here, but the sun looks like it might shine today.  I have cleaned the top of my crafting table (last night) and it is ready for creativity. 
I also was reading about the Manchester Scrapbooking Convention coming up next week in New Hampshire.  I did not know they advertise for helpers to work and volunteer at the convention.  .....I applied to a couple of them.   How cool would that be?  Earn money and play with crafts!  We'll see.  They also have a volunteer page, so if I don't hear back from the vendors to work, I can volunteer to help and get free stuff.  Who doesn't like free stuff?  And from Creating Keepsakes?! 
 
Off to play.  Maybe cards, scrapbooking, mini albums---liking those these days.  Have a scraptabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a note.