Saturday, September 02, 2017

Chill in the air...

Hello
Just a quick note.
The weather has started to change.  No more hot days I think.  It was in the 40's two nights ago.  60's, maybe 70 today...too cool for me, but I do get to wear my sweaters again.
And I get to think about crochet and knitting more.
I have been knitting more these days, not that I don't love my crochet, I do. 
But.....I have once again drank the sock Kool-aid and started making a pair....

That is my Ravelry site where I will post pics and the link to her class is there too....or here....
I arrived there via  Grocery Girls Knit  and their video podcast.  They are amazing!  They are funny and real.  Two sisters who decided to do a podcast a year ago and now have 17700 followers!  What!!!
Go right now and watch them, do not pass go, do not collect $200.  Be aware though, they are enablers...in a yarny-awesomeness way.  
They have me going to my LYS today to see what they have and Staples to get another binder for all the new great patterns I have been acquiring...to make...soon...as I get more yarn....OMG!
Hopefully next pic will be of one finished sock.  I really want them to be done by the end of the month to be in their  September Sock Bash.....really for the giveaways....you know.
Enough for today.  Have a great week!
....justwannacraft,CathyM

PS:  And yes I will be using my Cricut Maker this weekend too to make a cute zippered bag to hold my yarn.   Yay. 
Here is a pic of the one I made last week....though not from the cricut it was a free pattern from Husqvarna

I'll add a pic of mine in a minute.....
Bye for now




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a note.