Monday, May 21, 2007

CRAFTS, remember......?

Me again,

Yeah, I know --where are the crafts?

  1. I am working on 3 pairs of socks--crocheted. They are beautiful.
  2. I am almost finished with the poncho-like wrap--the fringe will be the death of me--you'll see when I post the pic.
  3. I have made a couple of dishcloths--quick work.
  4. Working on a very colorful little bag--using up gifted stash
  5. Made quite a few cards for all the birthdays and such--now just have to mail them out.
  6. I've been working on my craft room organizing and inventorying
  7. Trying like heck to believe I can live on crafting and let the Universe take care of the rest
  8. Awaiting my delivery of the 'Deluxe Ultimate Knitting Machine'. Any hints, tips and otherwise helpful places to go (online groups,etc) would be greatly appreciated. I've read it can be daunting--I'm a good direction reader--the only one in my family I think who does!

I promise I will post pics later--I have to get them into the camera first. Peace and love,

....justwannacraft,CathyM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a note.