Monday, February 17, 2014

More progress on the Graphic 45 Mini Album

Hello, me again.
Here is a mini video of my progress so far of my mini album for the Graphic 45 February Challenge: Topography Mini Album. 
Not sure if I will be disqualified because I used a manila envelope that was a bit thicker than a file folder, but it was all I had.  Oh well.
 But I am using my French Country paper pack, embellishments and stickers from G45. 
I have 'Cut the Paper'!
David, do you hear me....... (inside joke).
It still needs to be bound, which I will do with my Cinch instead of rings as well as the fun part.   That is when I get to pick and choose all the stuff to put in it--stickers, embellishments, and photos---If I do put photos in it. 
Hope you enjoy and please pardon the shaky camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a note.