Monday, February 17, 2014

Where are my photos?

Just a quick note....As I was trying to post pics last night....ugh....IE 11 wouldn't, Google Chrome wouldn't and alas after down loading Firefox I was finally able to get them in.  Never had this problem before and I tried all the 'Explorer' tricks I could.
  All this because I was unable to see many pics that I had long ago added to Blogger via my phone.  They were gone.  And some of them are still gone, some I can't remember what they were?!
Trying to remedy this, bear with me.  Should you see any places where there should be a photo and there isn't, drop me a line and I will try to fix it.   Sorry
Here is a little eye candy in the mean time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a note.