Monday, June 11, 2007

Lots to see today....

Hi all!
Me again, Finally posting some pics. (They are in the next {last} couple of posts). I know I have more but--you know. Yadda-Yadda, the dog ate my homework......
I'm also working on the second of those socks ;) SSS!
and a shawl, and a knitted pair of socks (like the mini ones), and still doing the edge of the other shawl--that's basically done except for the fringe!
----And everything else that is hanging around in a tote somewhere. Can you tell I like to start things. And did I tell you how many totes I have?
DO NOT ASK.
Also, I have pics of the little'uns but have to get permission before I post them.
Enjoy all.
....justwannacraft,CathyM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a note.